Monday, February 26, 2007

My Child Loves the Outdoors!

Anyone who knows me well knows that I can't stand to be hot and well, while I love God's beauty in nature, I am not for being out in the midst of it much. :) However, I am changing my mind though through Anna Claire's love for it. She loves the park, the sky, the trees, "skicks", well you get my drift! There have been several gorgeous days lately and I have taken her to the park several of them. My mom also tries to take her outside as often as possible. She loves this one particular tree in our front yard and likes to be a "bird" and sit in her tree and say "ta-weet, ta-weet". She decided that while she was outside playing "Dah-wee" should "sweep" in the "weaves". My favorite outside moment in the last few days however is when I saw my bossy self in her face. We went to the "big park" a great public park close to our house and a boy named Brandon was not obeying his mother. His mother yelled "Brandon!" and then Anna Claire yelled even louder "Brandon!" then she yelled at the mother "No yeh-wing!" I was embarrassed, but of course had to laugh a little inside. All of this to say, I am sure we will enjoy many more days outside in God's beauty and I hope you are able to enjoy it too!

No comments: