Monday, February 26, 2007

Elmo LIVE!!!

As part of Anna Claire's Christmas present, I bought her tickets to see Elmo LIVE at the NOKIA theatre in Grand Prairie. Although she already loved Elmo and all of the Sesame Street gang, I have been reading her many books with the characters and recording Sesame Street episodes to get her really excited. I told her all along that we were going to see Elmo LIVE and she says, "Yes! Eh-mo WIVE!".
I am not brave enough to take her on my own just yet, or torture my family with more kids music, so I asked my dearest friend in the world, whom Anna Claire adores, to go with us! Becca agreed of course she would go! :) I am so glad she did! With a foyer full of gift stands, concessions, screaming children, $10 balloons, and a running, crazy excited Anna Claire, I needed help! Anna Claire was bouncing off the walls, not really knowing what "Eh-mo WIVE!" meant, until...the characters were on the stage and the singing and dancing began! She was loving every moment of it! Except to eat popcorn, crawl on Becca, dancing, clapping, and trying to take the ladies drink behind us, she sat the whole time! She also said "Grover WIVE, Big Bert and Ernie WIVE, Mommy WIVE, Becca WIVE, Anna Cwaire WIVE" as well! She had a BLAST and we owe a big thanks to Becca.
Our cousin Saylor's 3rd birthday party was right before Elmo LIVE, so we got to celebrate with her first. What a day! Happy Birthday Saylor!

1 comment:

MOM said...

SWEET! EG and I went a few weeks back too. Don't you just LOVE Elmo music. I have an embarrassing collection of his tunes on my ipod.