Thursday, July 10, 2008

Humor...

I have to post these or I will forget them later!
I picked Anna Claire up from her sitter's house and she said that she had been extra fussy that day and that she had thrown herself in the floor and said things like "I need new parents.", "I want a new family.", "It's just not fair", etc. I was totally freaked out and thought, okay, so maybe she needs play therapy, a counselor, could she be depressed?!?! I hadn't seen any signs of this before, but maybe she is crying out to someone else. Who knows! SO I sit down with her that evening and this is our conversation...
Me: Anna Claire, why did you say that you needed new parents today?
A.C.: Well, I may never leave this orphan home!
Miss "Padigan" (Hannigan) is so mean! I need a new family.
Me: Okay, maybe we shouldn't watch Annie so much!
Wow! The wonderful world of make-believe!

No comments: