Friday, October 5, 2007

Anna Claire's first REAL haircut!!!

My Mom has always trimmed Anna Claire's hair, and has really done a FABULOUS job!
However, I was beginning to realize that her hair was becoming an issue for me daily! I was constantly gripping that it was too scraggly (is that a word?), tangled, mullet-ish, fuzzy, and just plain - OUT OF CONTROL! I didn't want it to be an issue anymore and it wasn't really growing, so I decided to take her to Sweet and Sassy to have her first REAL haircut! She LOVED it! She watched Toy Story and got glitter spray in her hair when it was over, and a glitter star on her face and a flower sucker! She was in heaven, and on top of that the haircut was PRECIOUS!!!

3 comments:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Could it be MORE precious! Oh, I love it! OK, so how old for pierced ears, will I see that next!?

Anonymous said...

Jill, you have been re-incarnated! What a precious baby we have. I wish we had more time to spend with her, but soon we will.

You first dance recital, you Mom had PMS and nearly flipped out putting on your makeup. I think she hollered at me. But I forgave her and I love you all very much.

Aunt Barbara

Lindsey said...

Love the pictures. No more mullet! I can't wait to see you both very soon! Love you guys!~Linz