Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The Christmas season is in full swing and I am about half way through with my shopping! Even though I started early, I am NOT as together as I would like to be this year, but I am working on it, right? I had every intention of posting a few Thanksgiving pics and Anna Claire's Santa picture by now, but I haven't made it to that either!
So...I decided to post a few odds n' ends...
1.) What are your kids asking for from SANTA? Anna Claire is asking for...
Bitty Baby Twins: the girl with "yellow" hair and the boy with brown, a double stroller and bunk-beds for them to sleep in.
Santa is apparently feeling generous this year!
2.) Do you think I can use the song "Santa Clause is Coming to town" as a discipline tool year round? It is REALLY working for me right now!
3.) Where did this precious baby go? Actually, I am LOVING age three! She is keeping me in stitches, daily!
3.) I have been very busy with school as usual, but I have taken time to reflect what this season really means to us as Christians. If it weren't for Christ's birth, there would be no such thing as salvation - WOW. I am so very grateful for this amazing, free gift that we have been given. If you haven't heard this sweet song by Faith Hill, I highly recommend listening to it(but I am a fan of hers). Anyway, I am downloading it tonight! More than anything I love the words, they are such a sweet reflection as to the gift we have been given.
Tis the Season'!
A Baby Changes Everything
By: Faith Hill
Teenage girl, much too young, Unprepared for what’s to come
A baby changes everything Not a ring on her hand, All her dreams and all her plans
A baby changes everything, A baby changes everything
The man she loves, she’s never touched
How will she keep his trust
A baby changes everything, A baby changes everything
And she cries, oh, she cries, Oh
She has to leave, go far away
Heaven knows she can’t stay
A baby changes everything She can feel it’s coming soon, There’s no place, there’s no room
A baby changes everything, A baby changes everything And she cries ………….And she cries …..Oh she cries ….
Shepherds all (Shepherds all) gather ’round (they gather ’round)
Up above the star shines down
A baby changes everything Choir of angels say, Glory to the newborn king
A baby changes everything, A baby changes everything
Everything, everything, everything
Hallelujah (Hallelujah)Hallelujah (Hallelujah)
Hallelujah (Hallelujah)Hallelujah (Hallelujah)
My whole life is turned around, I was lost and now I’m found
A baby changes everything, A baby changes everything

post signature

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh, Anna Claire is going to love her little twins and stroller! How fun is that?! Way to go Santa!