Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fall is almost over!

It has been a great fall so far! I am having lots of fun with my girl, which is always great! She started her 3 year old preschool year like a champ and LOVES her new teachers, Mrs. Jamie and Mrs. Karen. They are so creative and everything a mother would want! As far as my school year goes, it has been great so far - challenging, but great! I moved to a third grade team with a lot of fantastic teachers on it! Our school also got a new principal who is AMAZING! We have been blessed by her leadership and for this I am so grateful.
In early October we attended our family reunion and got some quality time with lots of relatives, but were especially excited to see Uncle Matt and Aunt Lindsey!
Then we made our yearly visit to the local pumpkin patch and of course Anna Claire had a blast! It was the first COLD day this fall and she was shivering!!!
She pulled a wagon full of pumpkins...
...played with her dear friends...
...and posed for some forced fall-ish shots! :)
My Mom and I also took her to a Halloween pet costume contest at Pet Smart.
It was a bit ridiculous of course, but Anna Claire was in heaven.
Then we stopped by for some Halloween gear at Party City and I got a super shot of
Nana and Anna Claire!
Here is my precious Kitty all ready for a night of Halloween fun!!!
Daddy stopped by...
Posing with Mommy...
Then we attended the Fall Festival at our church as always and I was SO proud of my usually very leery and cautious "Claire-bear"! She tried the bungee jumping and jumped like a champ!
Here she is with the cutest ladybug (Ruby)
Here she is with our cousins...Dorothy(Saylor) and Island Barbie (Sutton)
...and then we wrapped up the night with a little trick-or-treating! It was so fun!

Check out "festive" Stella!!!

HAPPY FALL YA'LL!!!

9 comments:

Lora said...

Looks like you guys have had a great fall! Anna Claire is too precious!

Sars said...

Anna Claire looks like tons of fun. I want to be her friend!

Lindsey said...

Love it! Can't wait to see you guys soon...Less than a month!

Becca said...

Costume Contest at PetSmart? - That is AWESOME! Very cute pics Jill!

Andi said...

Oh my goodness! Way too cute:)

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the pics - I LOVE the shocked look she is giving in the one photo with you. I love her kitty-self. I love the mod glasses with your Mother - but umm...Jill don't think for one SECOND that I am letting YOU off the hook - I believe YOU dressed a part as well - and I am dying to see it- where is your hippy chick? ;)

Amber Rader said...

Your little girl is so cute! You can stalk my blog any time :)

Janelle and Ella said...

She makes an ADORABLE kitty!!! And her school dress with the apples is SO CUTE!!! I love it!!

Forever Texans said...

tooo cute! i hope i get to see you when we come in town!