Thursday, October 30, 2008

Two funny things...

I know! I need to post new pictures soon! I will...but in the mean time here are two funny things my girl has said this week. 1.) We were looking at her classmates' school pictures on the website provided and came across a little boy named Noah. A.C. - That's Noah. Mommy listen, it's not the Noah with the boat and ALL the animals, okay? It's just a boy named Noah. (What's the deal with Noah lately?!?) 2.) Anna Claire decided to play outside with our neighbor's daughter who is 12. I checked multiple times making sure she wasn't driving poor Hope crazy! Hope kept reassuring me that they were having fun and not to worry. I was enjoying this time making the rest of Anna Claire's costume. I finally went to drag her in and this is what she said to Hope (who I promise you Anna Claire thinks is her same age) A.C. - Hope, you are my BEST FRIEND! - and kissed her! Wow! She doesn't meet a stranger. She cracks me up everyday! I am so lucky to be her Mommy. :)

post signature

2 comments:

Becca said...

What a sweetheart!

Forever Texans said...

ok first of all, you made her costume?! you go girl :) second of all, i hope Juliana is half as much fun as she Anna Claire is!