Saturday, December 29, 2007

Candlelight Service

Almost every Christmas Eve since I can remember, my family attended the Memorial Baptist Church Candlelight service. This year we had two services and I was asked to sing in both so, Anna Claire sat with my parents during the first service. I looked out to see this adorable face sitting next to two of her dearest friend's, Kindal and Katlyn, and waiving her glo-stick proudly. That's right...a glo-stick...in lew of a candle. (I was relieved because I had been burned in a very embarrassing moment as a child by a candle in front of a lot of people. Another story for another day.) Anyway, it was a creative idea and it reminded me of a Star Wars battle scene with all of the little kids waiving there mini light sabers back and forth! HA! Here are some precious pictures afterwards of Anna Claire and friends.

No comments: