Thursday, April 5, 2007

Who's got a weird virus????

ANNA CLAIRE! It hit Monday night coupled with huge odd sores in her mouth and a high fever. Hand-foot-and-mouth? Thrush? Nope! Some weird name I have never heard of. We were told it is extremely contagious, so no egg hunt at CDO. Anna Claire has been miserable. She would hardly eat or drink anything and oh my goodness her mouth looks painful. I think I have totalled 12 hours of sleep in 3 nights and I feel like I am in that "new mommy" fog again. Poor baby though. I really hated to leave her at all this week, but fortunately for my class I only had to miss only one day due to my wonderfully awesome, extremely flexible, almost as good as mommy - parents! What an exhausting week! We hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing Easter as we reflect on the greatest gift we have been given through Christ.
Love,
Jill and Anna Claire

1 comment:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I hope Anna Claire had a SUPER fun Bunny time this morning and that you guys have a wonderful day. We are headed to mass in two hours and lunch with Steve on his break. More pics, more pics, more Easter fun pics...(I am chanting here...) LOVE YOU GUYS!